Your Yatedo profile enables you to have a global and real-time vision of your online image and reputation but more importantly, it allows you to manage these things. You may feel comfortable exposing certain pieces of information about yourself while you may not be so keen about displaying others.
It is important to understand that as a search engine, Yatedo can see exactly the same things other traditional search engines can see. In other words, the information on your Yatedo profile is on Google and on the other traditional search engines.
While having a Yatedo profile can be very useful, you may not want to have one.
Click on the following link to begin the process of deletion of your profile: http://www.yatedo.com/index/privacy
There you will be asked to provide your Yatedo profile URL (the web address of your profile)
This is how you locate it:
- Go to www.yatedo.com
- Type your full name in the search bar and look for yourself.
- Believe it or not, there may be several people in the world with the exact same full name as yours, so make sure you find yours exactly.
- Once you have located your Yatedo profile, click on "see profile".
- Select and copy the url of your Yatedo profile.
6. Paste your profile url in the form field
7. Your Yatedo profile will be deleted within days following your request.